Our delivery times can vary. After receiving of your order it usually takes 1-3 working days until your order is processed and handed over to our shipping service provider. Once you have received a shipping confirmation from us, your order should arrive within 2-4 business days within Germany. Shipping to other European countries within 5 working days and worldwide - excluding customs clearance - within 5-7 working days.
Please note: On special occasions such as Black Friday, Christmas, Valentine's Day or Mother's Day, the processing of your order may take up to 5-7 working days plus shipping if the volume is particularly high.
If you still have not received your package after 15 business days, please contact our Helpdesk by selecting "Order Status" as the request type.
We offer express shipping within Germany with UPS Express. Orders received by 12:00 noon on working days will be delivered on the next working day. UPS does not deliver on Saturdays.
Express delivery to remote areas in Germany and to Islands usually takes 1 more working day.
Please note that if you have chosen "Bank transfer" as your payment method we will ship your order via Express shipment as soon as we receive the settlement of your purchase on our bank account. Please note that depending on the bank you are using, transfers may take a few days before the money is received on our bank account.
Due to the recent governmental restrictions and containment measures applied in some European areas, the delivery of your parcel might be delayed.
Please click on the links below to check if your area is affected:
- Standard Delivery (via DHL): https://www.dhl.de/en/privatkunden/kampagnenseiten/coronavirus.html
- Standard Delivery to Austria (via Österreichische Post): https://www.post.at/p/c/liefereinschraenkungen-coronavirus
- Standard Delivery to Italy (via Bartolini): https://www.brt.it/it/home
- Standard Delivery to France (via GLS): https://www.gls-france.com/carte-situation/
- Express Delivery (via UPS): https://www.ups.com/de/en/service-alerts.page?loc=en_DE